top of page
Carers Action Worcestershire
Carers Action Worcestershire is a consortium of organisations, working together to provide a range of quality services for carers.
As well as Crossroads Caring for Carers, the consortium includes Worcestershire Association of Carers (www.carersworcs.org.uk/)
Together, we offer carers within Worcestershire:
• Respite breaks for carers.
• Advice through our telephone helpline (0300 012 4272).
• A free newsletter and handbook for carers.
• Respite breaks, with personal care, if required.
• Opportunities to meet other carers to share experience through local support groups.
• Telephone support through a series of volunteers.
• Support through GP practices and practical courses.
• Hands-on support through a registered Home Care service.
• Recognition of carers experiences and needs.
• An opportunity to influence local decisions by representing carers at Council and NHS meetings.
• The chance to shape the way carer related services are developed.
• Links with other organisations and “signposting” to others who can provide advice and support.
bottom of page